(1): number of passengers landing in Istanbul (landing, stopover * and transit)
(2) : number of passengers taking off from Istanbul (taking off, stopover * and transit)
* -> Some landing passengers do not actually disembark. Eg a passenger on a flight with a stopover in Istanbul to pick up and drop other passengers will land in Istanbul but not disembark. The number indicated takes into account that passenger.
(3) total theoretical capacity (seats) of aircrafts landing in Istanbul
(4) total theoretical capacity (seats) of aircrafts taking off from Istanbul
(5) Number of passenger commercial aircrafts (regular + charter) that landed in Istanbul *.
(6): Number of passenger commercial aircrafts (regular + charter) that took off from Istanbul *.
* -> The difference between the number of aircrafts on takeoff and on landing is explained by night flows (eg aircraft landing at 23:00 and taking off for return at 00:50) or by air traffic rights on certains segments only.